SHENANGO VALLEY YMCA
YOU BELONG AT THE Y
To register online Y members and past program participants need to activate their YMCA account. Non-members and first-time program participants can register for programs online but must first set up an online account.|
If you already created an online account and have a password click here: Login
ONLINE ACCOUNT SET UP
Please review the instructions below before beginning the process of setting up your online account.
Y Member or a Past Program Participant Account Activation
To set up online access for your account and create a password follow the below steps:
1. Click on "Find Account".
2. You will need to enter the last name or your member ID, birth date (MM/DD/YYYY format), and zip code associated with your YMCA account record. All information has to match exactly with the information we were given at the time it was entered into our system. Please note, your member ID number is NOT the same as the bar code number on your membership card.
a. If you cannot find your account please call us at 724-981-6950 to confirm we have the correct account details on file.
3. Verify your account with either the email address or billing method information, on file with your existing YMCA account.
a. If you choose to verify your account using your billing information, you will be prompted to create your online account by entering an email address and choosing a password in the next pop-up screen.
4. If you choose to verify your account using your email address, a password reset link will be sent to your account email address. This email will come from email@example.com with the subject Requested Password Reset.
a. If you do not have an email on file with your member record, or if your email address is associated with more than one membership record, your online account will not be able to be verified via email and you will need to call us to complete this process. We strongly recommend you do not create a new account as it will create a duplicate record and not be synced with your existing YMCA account.
b. Follow the link in the email you received to set your account password and complete the online activation process.
5. Login to begin registering for programs.
6. To find your account click here: Find Account
Y Non-Members and 1st Time Program Participants Account Setup
To create an account set follow the below steps:
1. When you click "Sign Up" on the next pop-up screen click on "Non-Member".
2. Complete the form with YOUR (the parent/legal guardian) information. Click "next".
3. You will be prompted to "add another member". To save time on future registrations, it is a good idea to include your entire family (spouse and all children). Add them in by clicking on their age category. If you are registering your child for a program they must be added in as a member here.
4. Once you have finished adding additional individuals to your account, click "complete registration".
5. Now you can begin registering for programs.
6. To create an account click here: Sign Up
SEARCH FOR PROGRAMS
|To browse programs click here: Browse
For assistance setting up your online account, please call us at 724-981-6950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a printable copy of these instructions click here.
We are a powerful association of men, women and children joined together by a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors. That's why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. One Y for All.
THE SHENANGO VALLEY YMCA
925 North Hermitage Road
Hermitage, PA 16148
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 5:15 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
|Copyright © 2019 SHENANGO VALLEY YMCA All rights reserved.||Web site maintained by RG Graphix.|